Sunday 19 January 2014

Marriage 漏满地 #4 - Security!

Hahahahahaha... Every time I thought about writing this in my 漏满地 series, I can't help but laugh. The randomness that comes with my husband really amazes me greatly hahahahaha..

So, remember me sharing about the annoying thing that he does? Oooh you're asking which one? Well, the one about him OBSESSED with kicking my butt.

If that was like annoying level 10, he managed to outdo himself and come out with a NEW ANNOYING habit, which is of level 392!!! (didn't rate it higher coz knowing him, he will break his record easily!)

What is this new annoying thing he does like, all the time?

Imagine,

You are just standing there, either spacing out, or watching the TV or doing some stretching... and OUT OF NO WHERE TWO ARMS COME DRAGGING YOU FROM THE BACK - WITH YOUR ARMPITS LOCKED AND THAT PERSON SHOUTING "SECURITY SECURITY! TAKE THIS PERSON OUT!!!!!"

OR

Sometimes it goes - "SHE'S CRAZY! SHE'S CRAZY!!!"

OR

"EEEEEE OOHHHH EEEE OHHHHH I'M HERE TO SAVE YOU!!!!"

OR

"BACK OFF! SHE'S DANGEROUS!!!!!"


hahahahahahahaha

I tell you. So super random OK! I wasn't even provoking him or fooling around... and he does that at the most unexpected time, dragging me from one point to another, with me laughing uncontrollably! hahahahahaha

And to those who think you know Alex, let me tell you, you never got it right. lol

No comments:

Post a Comment